The primary focus of the Children’s Cabinet of Seminole County is to coordinate and develop high quality, client-centered service options that address the physical, social and emotional needs of the children and families of Seminole.
The Children’s Cabinet will ensure program implementation services for children are planned, managed and delivered to improve self-sufficiency, safety, economic stability, health and quality of life.
All Seminole County children and families are equipped with tools and opportunities to develop into well balanced, healthy, productive members of our community.
- Strengthen families and communities to reduce child abuse and increase adoptions
- Create stable housing so children have a home
- Develop quality affordable child care so children are ready to learn
- Establish a legislative forum to educate our leaders and advocate for change
- Transform the system of care for children's mental health to give families and youth a voice and a choice for service
The Children’s Cabinet of Seminole County meetings are open to all who are interested in attending. Meetings are held the second Wednesday of the month at 9:30 a.m. Meetings in 2015 will be held at the Seminole County Extension Services Auditorium, 250 W. County Home Rd. in Sanford.